|Group||Toa Mata/Toa Nuva, Toa Kaita|
|Mask||Aki Nuva, Aki (Formerly)|
|Colors||Red, brown, black|
|Element/Powers||Fire, Earth, Stone|
|Tools||Magma Swords, Kodan Ball|
Fire Sword (Formerly)
Akamai was only been formed once. When the Toa Mata/Toa Nuva first went into Mangaia, they encountered the Manas, crab-like guardians of the Makuta. They proved too hard to defeat separately, so the Toa fused with each other: Tahu, Onua, and Pohatu into Akamai, Gali, Lewa, and Kopaka into Wairuha. Upon entering Makuta's inner sanctum, the two Kaita were forcibly unfused as a result of Teridax's dark energy. Akamai wore the Kanohi Aki.
Powers and Equipment
Akamai wore the Kanohi Aki, the Great Mask of Valor, which gave him the powers of Shielding, Strength, and Speed. He controlled the elements of Fire, Stone, and Earth. He carried a Fire Sword and a club and wore Feet Additions. He was capable of channelling his elemental powers through these weapons.
- Akamai could be created by using parts from Tahu, Pohatu and Onua.
- Akamai Nuva could be formed by combining Tahu Nuva, Pohatu Nuva and Onua Nuva.
- Comic 3: Triumph of the Toa - In a vision; first appearance
- BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui - Cancelled
- Mata Nui Online Game
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated
- Akamai Building Instructions, Part 1 at the BioMedia Project
- Akamai Building Instructions, Part 2 at the BioMedia Project
- Akamai Building Instructions, Part 3 at the BioMedia Project
- Akamai Nuva Building Instructions, Part 1 at the BioMedia Project
- Akamai Nuva Building Instructions, Part 2 at the BioMedia Project
- Akamai Nuva Building Instructions, Part 3 at the BioMedia Project
|Matoran: Toa Kaita (Akamai • Wairuha) • Matoran Kaita • Turaga Kaita|
Bohrok Kaita: (Bohrok Kaita Ja • Bohrok Kaita Za) • Bohrok Va Kaita
Bohrok-Kal Kaita (Bohrok-Kal Kaita Ja • Bohrok-Kal Kaita Za)
Rahkshi Kaita: (Rahkshi Kaita Za • Rahkshi Kaita Vo)
|Matoran Nui • Turaga Nui|
|Piraka Fusion • Golden-Skinned Being • Takutanuva • "Prototype"|