| Somebody Isn't Doing Their Job
This article or section of our Archives is in need of improvement. Please help the Onu-Matoran to add information and make this exhibit worthy of The BIONICLE Wiki. If, however, this article has already been improved satisfactorily, please remove this template.
|BIONICLE: Matoran Adventures|
|Video Game Information|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance
|Release dates||October 29, 2002
|Rating||ESRB - E
|Media||Game Boy Advance cartridge
BIONICLE: Matoran Adventures was the second game to be released for the Game Boy Advance on October 29, 2002, in North America and on November 1, 2002, in UK and PAL Regions. It is rated E for Everyone. The player controlls one of six Matoran as they head around fighting the Bohrok Swarms from Koro to Koro.
- A Button - Jump
- B Button - Attack
- Control pad - Move
- L/R button - Switch characters
The story is set during the Bohrok War on the island of Mata Nui. It begins with Kongu traveling through Le-Wahi to find Turaga Matau while defeating a Bohrok swarm and the Rahi he encounters along the way. After finding the Turaga and defeats the boss Rahi; Kongu and Turaga Matau then travel to Po-Wahi. After finding Onewa and completing their quest in Po-Wahi, they travel to Ta-Wahi.
Level 1- Le-Wahi
Level 2- Po-Wahi
Level 3- Ta-Wahi
Level 4- Ko-Wahi
Level 5- Ga-Wahi
Level 6- Onu-Wahi
Video game infomationEdit
- Its set number was 14554 and its GBA number was A5AE (North America version) & A5AP (U.K. & PAL Regions version)
- There is a rare bug that allows players to play all the Matoran before they are unlocked.
- On the second level of the game, if the player destroys a Lehvak, it revives itself endlessly until the player leaves that level.
- In the game, all of the Matoran wear a Kanohi Hau, all of the Turaga wear a Noble Kanohi Rau, and all of the Bohrok carry Fire Shields
- In the intro of the game, a Tahnok (with a different body color) has Kohrak's Ice Shields instead of its Fire Shields.