|Enemies||The Toa Mata|
|Goal||Completely Clear Mata Nui|
The Bahrag were the twin Bohrok Queens, Cahdok and Gahdok.
They each had all the powers of the main six Bohrok breeds, plus the ability to cast illusions that seemed real and solid until one stopped believing them. The Bahrag's powers grew stronger the closer they physically were to each other. They could also create Krana by dipping an unknown object into a pool with an unknown substance.
The Bahrag were driven by a single goal: to "clean it all". They cared little for anything else, unless it got in the way of their mission. When Teridax woke them, they assumed it was time for "cleaning" and immediately sent out the swarms, regardless of the fact that there were still inhabitants living on the island. The Toa Mata tried to fight the Bahrag with their new Exo-Toa armor, but the armor proved little help as it blocked the the use of their Elemental powers. The Toa instead removed the armor and combined their Elemental powers, encasing the Bahrag in a Protodermis cage and ending their control over the swarms.
If the Bahrag were defeated, the Bohrok-Kal would be awakened. The Kal stole the Toa Nuva's Nuva Symbols and intended to free the Bahrag by inserting them on the Nuva Cube. The Bohrok-Kal were defeated by too much power being given to them, and the Bahrag remained in their cage.
Axonn gave the Toa Nuva a mission to free the Bahrag. The Toa traveled back to the nest and combined their powers. Thus, the Bahrag commanded the Bohrok to "clean up" Mata Nui. The Bahrag ran into no trouble this time and did their mission without further complications. After this, they presumably retired back to sleep, waiting for the day the Bohrok would need to be unleashed again.
After Teridax's death they retreated to Spherus Magna without the swarms.
The Bahrag twins lurk beneath the surface of Mata Nui, protecting the secrets of the Bohrok swarms. If their snapping jaws are not enough to stop a foe, they also possess great mental abilities and the elemental powers of all of the Bohrok. The Toa have never faced an opponent like this!
- Both Bahrag were released together in one set as a 2002 titan set. They were set number 8558.
- Both Bahrag together had a total of 630 parts.
- While the Bahrag were meant to work together in the story, the sets were obviously meant for fighting, as the Bahrag's function allowed them to lunge forward and bite, which if done correctly could pull a pin out of the other Bahrag's chest, causing their biting function to stop working until the pin was reinserted.
- The Bahrag could be combined to create a "Bahrag Spider." This was not included in the storyline.
- Comic 6: Into the Nest - First appearance
- Comic 7: What Lurks Below
- Comic 8: The End of the Toa?
- Comic 10: Powerless! - Mentioned only
- Comic 11: A Matter of Time... - Mentioned only
- Comic 12: Absolute Power
- The Official Guide to BIONICLE
- Bohrok-Kal Online Animations
- BIONICLE Chronicles 2: Beware the Bohrok
- BIONICLE Chronicles 3: Makuta's Revenge
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia
- BIONICLE Legends 7: Prisoners of the Pit
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated
- The Matoran would classify the Bahrag as Rahi, despite the fact that they are not such.
- Cahdok is the blue queen and Gahdok is the red queen, despite the term "Ga" usually being associated with the color blue and the element of Water.
- 8558 Cahdok and Gahdok Set Info at Brickipedia
- Gahdok and Alternate Model Building Instructions at the BioMedia Project
- Cahdok Building Instructions at the BioMedia Project
|Bohrok:||Normal:||Tahnok • Pahrak • Nuhvok • Lehvak • Gahlok • Kohrak|
|Kaita:||Bohrok Kaita Za • Bohrok Kaita Ja|
|Bohrok Va:||Normal:||Tahnok Va • Pahrak Va • Nuhvok Va • Lehvak Va • Gahlok Va • Kohrak Va|
|Kaita:||Bohrok Va Kaita|
|Bohrok-Kal:||Normal:||Tahnok-Kal • Pahrak-Kal • Nuhvok-Kal • Lehvak-Kal • Gahlok-Kal • Kohrak-Kal|
|Kaita:||Bohrok-Kal Kaita Za • Bohrok-Kal Kaita Ja|
|Related:||The Bahrag (Gahdok • Cahdok) • Krana / Krana-Kal • Av-Matoran • "Fohrok"|