| Carlos D'Anda is a real-life article
Carlos D'Anda is not part of the BIONICLE storyline, which means that Carlos D'Anda should not be used to support storyline details or other canon sources.
Carlos D'Anda was the first artist on the original BIONICLE comic series from 2001 through 2002. He worked as the penciller for issues 1-9 and the various promotional mini-comics released during that time. After The Bohrok Saga storyline finished, D'Anda left the series and was replaced by fellow employee Randy Elliott as the comic line's artist.
- Comic 1: The Coming of the Toa - Penciller
- Comic 2: Deep Into Darkness - Penciller
- Comic 3: Triumph of the Toa - Penciller
- Challenge of the Rahi - Penciller
- Comic 4: The Bohrok Awake - Penciller
- Comic 5: To Trap a Tahnok - Penciller
- Comic 6: Into the Nest - Penciller
- Comic 7: What Lurks Below - Penciller
- Comic 8: The End of the Toa? - Penciller
- Comic 9: Divided We Fall - Penciller
- Tale of the Toa - Pencils
- Secret of the Swarm - Pencils
- Into the Nest - Pencils