|Command Toa Jaller|
|Online Game Information|
There are 6 levels, in which the player is Jaller, trying to prevent enemies from destroying a wall behind him, which Spinax is trapped behind. The object of the game is to collect 6 Cordak Missiles, 1 from each level.
- Rapid clicking gets small-power shots of flame.
- Holding down gets more high-power shots of flame. The longer the button is held down, the more power.
- Beginning: Jaller is standing there, and sees a horde of enemies. Takadox fires a Sea Squid, Jaller dodges, and it hits a wall behind him. Spinax is shown. Then Jaller starts to fire Fire bursts at the enemies.
- Winning: Jaller fires a flame burst, it hits Maxilos, he drops a missile, and Jaller's Hannah crab picks it up. He fires it at Spinax's prison, trapping him.
- Losing: Maxilos fires a missile at the wall, which destroys it and frees Spinax, who attacks Jaller.
- Sea Squid: The Barraki fire these.
- Beam-Ray: Creates a small shield and fires a continuous beam form Jaller's sword. This can even hurt Hydraxon who will faded out of existence.
- Rapid Fire: Allows Jaller to do rapid fire.
- Enemies defeated
- Health left
- Some 3 bubble thingy
- The Mask of Life cheat is JON, which permanently lights up the whole screen
Pressing 1,2,3, and 4 at he same time causes the game to say "cheater", and cheat mode to be activated.
- 1=Win Level
- 2=Go Back A Level
- 3=Regenerate Health
- 4=Activate The Ignika
- 8=Win Game
- 9=Lose Game