| ||Dear Hewkii...|
|Command Toa Kongu|
|Online Game Information|
|Controls||Directional keys and Space|
There are 6 levels, in which the player is Kongu, using his Cordak Blasters to propel himself through the water. The player tries to avoid walls and enemies. Touching them causes the life bar to decrease. The object of the game is to collect the 6 Cordak Missiles, 1 from each level.
- Left and right arrow keys: tilt Kongu.
- Up and spacebar: propel Kongu.
- Beginning: Kongu is out of Cordak ammo, so he tries a new way to use his blasters: Propelling him through to water. He then sees a Cordak missile and goes after it.
- Ending: Kongu blasts all 6 Cordak missiles and fires them at the enemies.
- Losing: Kongu tries propelling himself more and is out of air. He then sinks into the abyss.
- Whirlpools: Pull Kongu in. He can get stuck in these.
- Spinax: Runs on the sea floor and jumps up if Kongu gets close.
- Takadox: Swims up and down.
- Mantax: Swims left and right.
- Pridak: Fires Sea Squid up.
- Kalmah: Fires Sea Squid down.
- Ehlek: Fires Sea Squid left to right.
- Carapar: Fires Sea Squid right to left.
The first five levels are scored solely on:
The sixth is scored on:
- Remaining health
- The Mask of Life cheat is QUX, which makes it so that if Kongu touches an enemy, a giant sea beast eats them.
Pressing 1,2,3, and 4 at he same time causes the game to say "cheater", and cheat mode to be activated.
- 1=Win Level
- 2=Go Back A Level
- 3=Regenerate Health
- 4=Activate the Ignika