| ||Dear Hewkii...|
|Command Toa Matoro|
|Online Game Information|
|Controls||Directional keys, spacebar|
There are 6 levels, in which the player is Matoro, trying to pass through mazes. The object of the game is to collect the 6 Cordak Missiles, 1 from each level.
- Left and right arrow keys: Move in that respective direction
- up arrow key: Jump
- Space bar: Slash claws
- X - restart, but at the cost of 4 life points
- Beginning: Matoro sees a bullet and runs to collect it. A falling boulder then stops him. Takadox then throws another down.
- Winning: Takadox throws down a boulder. Matoro then fires his Cordak blaster, which destroys the boulder. A chunk of it then falls to the location of the Ignika.
- Losing: Matoro slams into a boulder. He then finds himself stuck to a wall with Maxilos in front of him. Takadox then throws another boulder down onto him, presumably crushing him and killing him.
- Bubbles: the more you collect, the higher the score you'll get when you finish the level
- Cordak bullet: needed to finish the level
Notice: If any are touched, they decrease the life bar by 1.
- Airweed: Takes a few slashes to cut through.
- Boulders: Thrown from above. can also be used as platforms to reach high areas. cause damage if they fall on you.
- Rocks: Huge or small. can be pushed and stood on.
- Spikes: Pop out of the ground.
Scoring is based on:
- Bubble collection
- The Mask of Life cheat is GTD or KJM, which summons fish to protect Matoro.
Pressing 1,2,3, and 4 at he same time causes the game to say "cheater", and cheat mode to be activated.
- 1=Win Level
- 2=Go Back A Level
- 3=Regenerate Health
- 4=Activate The Ignika
- 5=Toggle On And Off Volume
- By using cheat mode, and constantly pressing 4, the player can summon an unlimited supply of fish. This drastically decreases the frame rate, though.