|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Black|
Secondary: Dark grey, purple, tan, orange
|Associated Location(s)||Onu-Metru, Onu-Wahi, Onu-Koro|
Earth was a primordial Elemental Power involving the formation of landmasses in the Matoran Universe and Spherus Magna. This was one of the most common elements, and was used frequently by Toa, Turaga and Matoran.
All users of this element were able to passively see in the dark, and were stronger than other beings.
- Creating earth.
- Manipulating terrain, soil, and clay.
- Absorbing earth.
- Causing earthquakes.
- Setting a delayed reaction of earth (Toa Nuva-exclusive).
- Unleashing an Earth Nova Blast. (Toa exclusive)
With all wielding different elements, six Toa could combine their powers to create a Protodermis cage, capable of sealing away powerful beings, such as the likes of Makuta Teridax, or the Bahrag Queens. Freeing trapped entities required a shard of the prison to be charged with the same elemental powers used to construct it.
Beings other than Toa could not combine their powers at all, making them the only ones able to do so.
These beings were wielders of the Element of Earth:
- Onu-Matoran - Inaccessible
- Toa of Earth
- Turaga of Earth - Reduced
- The Bahrag
- Skakdi of Earth - Only with another Skakdi
- Guardian - Rhotuka Spinner power.
- The Element Lord of Earth
The following locations were affiliated with the Element of Earth:
- Bota Magna
- Onu-Metru - Formerly; now abandoned.
- Onu-Wahi - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- Onu-Koro - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- The Elemental Power of Earth afforded no control over boulders, mountains, or sand, as those were related to the element of Stone.
- All Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of Earth were male.
- The main colors representing Earth and Stone were switched on Spherus Magna, with Earth represented primarily by brown, although black was still a secondary color
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma|
Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum|