"There are beasts of the sea immune to any venom, and I am as well, if I choose."
Toa Mahri Hahli's altered Great Faxon
|Mask of Kindred|
|Power(s)||Let user copy Rahi powers|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Hahli, Lesovikk|
The Kanohi Faxon was the Mask of Kindred. The Great Faxon gave its user the power to duplicate the powers and abilities of Rahi that shared their general environment. However, the Noble Faxon only allowed its user to replicate the powers of Rahi that shared their specific environment (e.g. a jungle Rahi, as compared to just any land Rahi).
- Great: In BIONICLE Legends 7: Prisoners of the Pit, Toa Mahri Hahli used her Faxon after being poisoned by Mantax to copy the powers of a sea Rahi that could withstand venom.
- Toa Mahri Hahli - Wore an altered version.
- Toa Lesovikk - Briefly wore a mutated version until Mata Nui cured him.
- Matoran Lesovikk - Formerly; transformed into its Great version when he became a Toa.
- The head of the Toa Terrain Crawler resembled a Great Faxon.