- —Narration, BIONICLE Legends 11: The Final Battle
|Mask of Disruption|
|Power(s)||Let user make target lose control of a power|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Gorast (formerly)|
The Kanohi Felnas was the Mask of Disruption. It gave its user the power to cause one of another being's natural powers to go out of control. The mask could only affect one active power at a time; the mask-user also had to be touching the target to use the Felnas.
- Great: Gorast used her Felnas on Krika in BIONICLE Legends 11: The Final Battle to make his density control to go out of control, causing him to fade out of existence.
- Toa considered a Felnas' power to be immoral. As such, they would not usually wear one.
- The Felnas worn by Gorast was created out of protosteel.
- As a side-effect of being worn by a shapeshifter, whenever Gorast shapeshifted, her Felnas would change with her.
- The light-draining stinger was not part of the standard mask; it was created when Gorast was locked into her insectoid form.