Ga- was a Matoran prefix meaning "water". When used, it denoted that the object of its reference was associated with water and/or the Element of Water in particular. The prefix could also be incorporated into names.
- Ga-Kini - Water temple
- Ga-Koro - Water village
- Ga-Matoran - Water villager
- Ga-Metru - Water city (or water district)
- Ga-Suva - Water shrine
- Ga-Wahi - Water region
- Gahlok - The name of Water Bohrok
- Gahlok Va - The name of Water Bohrok Va
- Gahlok-Kal - The name of elite Water Bohrok
- Gali - The name of a Toa of Water
|Elemental Prefixes (v|e) |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.