|Former Residents||Ga-Matoran, Bordakh|
|Location||Ga-Metru, Metru Nui|
When a group of Protocairn attacked Metru Nui, they destroyed the Great Temple. The creatures eventually died and created a new land mass. A new Great Temple was built on the Protocairn-formed land.
It was here where Vakama and company transformed into the Toa Metru. In the temple were the names of the Matoran thought to become the new set of Toa in Metru Nui. The names instead referred to the Matoran who found the Great Disks; the Order of Mata Nui had tricked Teridax into believing the Toa Metru were not destined to become Toa.
The Toa Nuva entered this temple to recover the scroll they needed to awaken Mata Nui.
- Comic 16: Toa Metru! - First appearance
- Nokama's Toa Metru Mini Promo CD - Mentioned only
- BIONICLE: Metru Nui - City of Legends - Mentioned only
- BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui
- BIONICLE Adventures 4: Legends of Metru Nui
- BIONICLE Adventures 8: Challenge of the Hordika
- The Search for the Mask of Light
- BIONICLE: Quest for Keetongu - Non-canon
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia - Mentioned only
- BIONICLE 3: Web of Shadows
- BIONICLE Adventures 9: Web of Shadows
- BIONICLE Adventures 10: Time Trap
- BIONICLE Legends 7: Prisoners of the Pit
- BIONICLE World - Mentioned only
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated - Mentioned only
- The Many Deaths of Toa Tuyet - Mentioned only
- Toa Nuva Blog
- Takanuva's Blog