|Primary User(s)||Antroz, Kopaka|
The Jetrax T6 was one of the three vehicles in the T-series.
The vehicle was found by Kopaka when the Toa Nuva entered the Codrex, though, before he could claim it, Antroz jumped in and left. Lewa, piloting the Axalara, and Pohatu, in the Rockoh, chased Antroz through the upper and lower Karda Nui until finally the vehicle was claimed by Kopaka.
It was then teleported to the Codrex by Artakha along with the other two T-series vehicles.
- Jetrax T6 includes 422 pieces, of which 389 is used to build the Jetrax T6, 33 are used to build the special Edition Antroz
- Jetrax T6's set number is 8942.
- Both the yellow and normal Jetrax have a handle on the bottom for easy play.
Special Edition Jetrax T6Edit
A special edition of Jetrax T6 was released as a Target-Exclusive. This version replaced blue parts and some silver parts with yellow. This form of the Jetrax T6 is meant to represent it when it hit a lightstone in the Codrex, and supercharged with energy. It was shown in the Summer 2008 Lego catalog with the set number of the regular Jetrax T6 set. It was accidentally shown instead of the normal Jetrax T6.
Instructions to make an alternate model from pieces of the Jetrax T6, the Destral Cycle, were released. It, however, did not appear in the storyline.
- Of the three T-series vehicles, Jetrax was the fastest.
- When Kopaka reclaimed the Jetrax, he, unlike all the other T-series pilots, was NOT transformed when he sat in his jet. This is visible in Battle for Power Number 15: Mata Nui Rising, barely on Page 8, but is very apparent on Page 9 and Page 11.
|Karda Nui Vehicles (v|e)|
|Axalara T9 • Jetrax T6 • Rockoh T3 • Swamp Strider • Skyfighter • Skyboard|