|Mask of Corruption|
|Power(s)||Let user make inanimate objects decompose/rust|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Antroz, Spiriah (both fomerly)|
The Kanohi Jutlin was the Mask of Corruption. It gave its user the power to break down lifeless/inanimate objects within their range of view and cause the target(s) to rust or decompose.
Jutlin could be crafted from Weaken Kanoka.
- Makuta Antroz - Formerly wore shapeshifted version; now deceased and mask destroyed.
- Makuta Spiriah - Formerly wore shapeshifted version; now deceased and mask lost.
- The Jutlin worn by the Makuta were created out of protosteel.
- As a side-effect of being worn by shapeshifters, whenever Antroz and Spiriah shapeshifted, their Jutlin would change with them.
- The Jutlin was considered an immoral mask by Toa. As such, they would not usually wear one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.