|Species Status||Most alive|
Kane-Ra were buffalo-like Rahi usually seen in Po-Wahi or Ko-Wahi on the island of Mata Nui and were native to Po-Metru on Metru Nui. Kane-Ra were solitary, herbivorous eaters and extremely territorial. They could stretch their necks to strike at opponents. When overtook by a Kraata-infected mask, Teridax usually had Kane-Ra work with Muaka. They were one of the largest plant-eating Rahi on Metru Nui and Mata Nui. Back in Metru Nui, Kane-Ra were not a real threat to Matoran. A majority of the Kane-Ra species in the Matoran Universe later migrated to Spherus Magna.
- Kane-Ra was released in 2001 and sold with a Muaka model.
- The set number was 8538 and contained 633 parts.
- It had two black noble Huna on it.
- The Kane-Ra can also be combined with the Muaka to make the Kuma-Nui.
- If you took off the Kane Ra's Kanohi its arms would fall off, representing injury.