|Location||One in each Wahi|
|Dedicated to||One for each Toa Mata|
|Status||All destroyed by the Bohrok|
The Kini were six temples built by the Matoran of Mata Nui to honor the prophesied Toa Mata. There was one in each Wahi; all six were destroyed by the reawakened Bohrok swarms. If the Great Spirit Robot's camouflage system were to have recreated the island of Mata Nui, the Kinis would have been recreated along with Kini-Nui.
- The Ta-Kini was the Temple of Fire in Ta-Wahi, built by the Ta-Matoran in honour of Toa Mata Tahu.
- The Ga-Kini was the Temple of Water in Ga-Wahi, built by the Ga-Matoran and dedicated to Toa Mata Gali.
- The Le-Kini was the Temple of Air in Le-Wahi, built by the Le-Matoran and dedicated to Toa Mata Lewa.
- The Po-Kini was the Temple of Stone in Po-Wahi, built by the Po-Matoran in honour of Toa Mata Pohatu.
- The Onu-Kini was the Temple of Earth in Onu-Wahi, built by the Onu-Matoran in honour of Toa Mata Onua.
- The Ko-Kini was Temple of Ice in Ko-Wahi, built by the Ko-Matoran and dedicated to Toa Mata Kopaka.