|“||The brown Rahaga fired a lasso Rhotuka and dragged the green spider into the small crater that Dume had made. Just as the Rhotuka's energies dissipated, though, Dume activated his Noble Kiril and closed the hole in the pavement around one of the Visorak's feet.||”|
–Narration, The Dweller Report
|Mask of Regeneration|
|Power(s)||Let user regrow inorganic substances|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Turaga Dume|
The Kanohi Kiril was the Mask of Regeneration. It gave its user the power to repair damage to inorganic objects within their range of vision. The only difference between the Great and Noble versions was that the amount the Noble Kiril could regrow was smaller. Neither versions of the Kiril could heal organic damage; only the Great Kiril could regenerate Protosteel.
- Noble: According to BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated, Turaga Dume used his Kiril to begin reconstructing Metru Nui while the Matoran were on Mata Nui.
- Turaga Dume
- Makuta Teridax - Formerly; abandoned when he stopped masquerading as Turaga Dume.
- A past hero who Toa Hagah Norik honored with his mask
- Dekar - Formerly; lost when the Kanohi Ignika changed him into the second Hydraxon.
- Matoran Dume - Formerly, transformed into its Great version when he became a Toa.
- While Norik wore a Kanohi in the shape of a Noble Kiril, it was actually a Great Pehkui.
- The Tower of Toa's gateway was designed in the shape of a Noble Kiril.