Ko- was a Matoran prefix meaning "ice". When used, it denoted that the object of its reference was associated with ice and/or the Element of Ice in particular. The prefix could also be incorporated into names.
- Ko-Kini - Ice temple
- Ko-Koro - Ice village
- Ko-Matoran - Ice villager
- Ko-Metru - Ice city (or ice district)
- Ko-Suva - Ice shrine
- Ko-Wahi - Ice region
- Kohrak - The name of Ice Bohrok
- Kohrak Va - The name of Ice Bohrok Va
- Kohrak-Kal - The name of elite Ice Bohrok
- Kopaka - The name of a Toa of Ice
| Regular Elements: Ta- • Ga- • Le- • Po- • Onu- • Ko-|
Moral Elements: Av- • Kra-
Secondary Elements: Fe- • De- • Ba- • Ce- • Vo- • Su- • Fa- • Bo-
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.