- Ta-Koro was located on a lake of lava, in the shadow of the Mangai Volcano. This was where the Ta-Suva and the Wall of History were located. It also had a stone bridge which could descend into the lava if Ta-Koro was in danger. It was led by Turaga Vakama and guarded by Toa Tahu. It was later destroyed by Rahkshi.
- Ga-Koro was a floating koro, near the coast of Lake Naho. The Ga-Suva was located there. It was led by Turaga Nokama and guarded by Toa Gali.
- Po-Koro was located in a desert in Po-Wahi. It was where the sport Kolhii was invented. The Po-Suva was also located in Po-Koro. It was led by Turaga Onewa and guarded by Toa Pohatu.
- Le-Koro was located in the trees of Le-Wahi, near the lake Kanae. It was led by Turaga Matau and guarded by Toa Lewa. The Matoran also formed a Gukko Force to protect themselves.
- Onu-Koro was an underground Koro. The Matoran living in Onu-Koro were miners and mined in the Great Mine. It was led by Turaga Whenua and guarded by Toa Onua.
- Ko-Koro was located on Mount Ihu. It was led by Turaga Nuju and guarded by Toa Kopaka.
- De-Koro was a koro located on the Tren Krom Peninsula on the Northern Continent. It was home to a group of De-Matoran and surrounded by a jungle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.