|“||Some Rahi are savage, some are peaceful, some are benevolent, and some are as close to evil as you can get in a wild thing - and Krahka is all of those, and more. There's no way to plan a trap for her, because you never know what she will look like or be able to do next. So be careful - the next Rahi you see might be her.||”|
|Species Status||Only one left|
A Krahka was an intelligent shapeshifting Rahi. One for years made her home in the tunnels beneath the Archives.
The Toa Metru first encountered this Rahi while investigating a possible flood in the Fikou Web underneath the Onu-Metru Archives. The Krahka almost succeeded in defeating them, only to fall when she tried to duplicate the powers of all six Toa at once.
Battle for Metru Nui
Krahka later fought Roodaka, only to end up losing. To survive, she temporarily joined forces with the Visorak Viceroy, planning all along to betray her. Roodaka then had her plant and reveal evidence that the current Toa weren't the destined Toa Metru. She then began to aid the Toa Hordika.
During the assault on the Tower of Toa, Krahka, along with the Tahtorak, began to fight the Zivon, summoned from the Zone of Darkness. During this fight, Krahka noticed a Kahgarak's Rhotuka spinner heading for the Tahtorak, and managed to get the Zivon in the path of the Rhotuka, teleporting all three to the Zone of Darkness.
After the awakening of Mata Nui and Teridax's takeover, the Toa Metru-turned-Turaga located Krahka on Metru Nui, where she agreed to aid them in their fight. She later found herself in the barren land of Karzahni as part of a team with Toa Nuva Tahu, Kopeke, the Dark Hunter "Guardian", Johmak, and Lariska. She witnessed "Guardian" leaving the team and promptly getting killed, and the team was then discovered by Exo-Toa.
Personality and Traits
Krahka had a very distinct personality, considering they are Rahi. They were very defensive of their territory, and would protect it at any cost. A Krahka was capable of speaking and understanding Matoran (although only after learning it from another being, not instinctively), forming complex strategies, and deceiving virtually anyone.
Powers and Equipment
She had the unique ability to change her form into that of any living being she had seen. In the process she gained the powers of those she imitated, could mimic their voices perfectly, and even gained some of their knowledge. Only the Rahaga had been able to pierce their disguises.
- Krahka in the form of the Toa Metru could be built as a combiner of the six Toa Metru. Instructions were included with BIONICLE Adventures 3: The Darkness Below.
- BIONICLE Adventures 3: The Darkness Below - First appearance
- BIONICLE Adventures 5: Voyage of Fear - Indirectly mentioned</small>
- BIONICLE Adventures 8: Challenge of the Hordika
- Comic 21: Dreams of Darkness - Mentioned only
- Comic 26: Hanging by a Thread - Indirectly mentioned</small>
- BIONICLE: Metru Nui - City of Legends - Mentioned only
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia - Mentioned only
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated - Mentioned only
- BIONICLE Legends 5: Inferno
- Takanuva's Blog - Mentioned only
- Dark Mirror - Mentioned only
- Reign of Shadows