|Tools||Staff of Anger|
|Colors||White and dark gray|
Kurahk were Rahkshi of Anger, and one of forty-two possible breeds of Rahkshi.
Their search led them to Onu-Koro, where Pohatu and Onua fought them. During the battle, an avalanche of rock created by Onua brought down from the ceiling of the underground city caused Onu-Koro to cave in, stopping the Rahkshi, but not before Kurahk corrupted Tahu with Anger.
Abilities and Traits
Though he was fast and strong enough to down any foe, Kurahk preferred to turn his opponents against each other. His Staff of Anger could fire rings of anger, causing the target to be consumed by rage.
Kurahk Kraata were light gray metallic and white.
Kurahk's power makes friends turn on each other. This Rahkshi fills the hearts of his opponents with anger, making allies become enemies. The angrier Kurahk becomes, the more his sheer power increases.
- A Kurahk was released as a canister set in 2003. Its set number was 8588.
- Kurahk contained 45 pieces.
- Rahkshi sets were the first ones to implement knee articulation, which became commonplace after 2003.
- Comic 13: Rise of the Rahkshi! - First appearance
- Comic 14: At Last -- Takanuva!
- BIONICLE: Mask of Light (movie)
- BIONICLE: Mask of Light (book)
- BIONICLE: Volume 1
- BIONICLE 2: Challenge of the Rahkshi
- Rahkshi Promotional Comic
- BIONICLE Heroes - Non-canonical
- Rahkshi Promo Animations
| Named: Turahk • Panrahk • Vorahk • Lerahk • Guurahk • Kurahk|
Unnamed: Rahkshi of Heat Vision • Rahkshi of Weather Control • Rahkshi of Insect Control
Rahkshi Kaita: Rahkshi Kaita Za • Rahkshi Kaita Vo