Le- was a Matoran prefix meaning "air". When used, it denoted that the object of its reference was associated with air and/or the Element of Air in particular. The prefix could also be incorporated into names.
- Le-Kini - Air temple
- Le-Koro - Air village
- Le-Matoran - Air villager
- Le-Metru - Air city (or air district)
- Le-Suva - Air shrine
- Le-Wahi - Air region
- Lehvak - The name of Air Bohrok
- Lehvak Va - The name of Air Bohrok Va
- Lehvak-Kal - The name of elite Air Bohrok
- Lewa - The name of a Toa of Air
|Elemental Prefixes (v|e) |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.