|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Gunmetal Grey|
All users of this element passively boasted a nearly perfect sense of direction, due to their ability to sense the magnetic poles of Aqua Magna, even through the dense layers of metal making up the Great Spirit Robot.
- Increasing and/or decreasing magnetism.
- Projecting magnetism to achieve flight.
- Shooting magnetic energy beams.
- Flinging large objects using magnetic induction
- Manipulating ferrous metals only.
- Create weapons in ferrous metals.
- Manipulate or create magnetic fields.
- Unleashing a Magnetism Nova Blast. - (Toa-exclusive)
With all wielding different elements, six Toa could combine their powers to create a Protodermis cage, capable of sealing away powerful beings, such as the likes of Makuta Teridax, or the Bahrag Queens. Freeing trapped entities required a shard of the prison to be charged with the same elemental powers used to construct it.
Beings other than Toa could not combine their powers at all, making them the only ones able to do so.
These beings were known wielders of the Element of Magnetism:
- Gahlok-Kal - Formerly
- Kraata and Rahkshi of Magnetism
- Most Makuta
- Takutanuva - Formerly
- Fa-Matoran - Inaccessable
- Toa of Magnetism
- Jovan - weakened after becoming a Turaga
- Turaga of Magnetism - Reduced
- Skakdi of Magnetism - only when used with another Skakdi
- All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Magnetism were male.
- Most Toa of Magnetism were eliminated by the Brotherhood of Makuta, as the elemental power of magnetism could be used to tear open a Makuta's armour, causing their antidermis to dissipate.
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary|| Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma|
Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum|