|Mask of Scavenging|
|Mask of Scavenging/Mask of Vulture|
|Power(s)||Let user absorb life forces from the dead|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Icarax (formerly) Vultraz (A Powerless Version)|
The Mask of Scavenging, also known as the Mask of Vulture, was a Kanohi that gave its user the power to mentally reach out and drain residual life energy from the bodies of any recently deceased nearby beings. The siphoned life force(s) then made the user stronger and more physically able.
- The mask was originally part of a BZPower fan project, but BIONICLE writer Greg Farshtey approved it as official.
- This mask's power was inspired by the shape of Vultraz's mask.
- The Mask of Scavenging was considered an immoral Kanohi by Toa, as they believed the mask created murderers from its power.
- The Mask of Scavenging worn by Icarax was created out of protosteel.
- As a side-effect of being worn by a shapeshifter, whenever Icarax shapeshifted, his Mask of Scavenging would change with him.