| Mistika is a real-life article
Mistika is not part of the BIONICLE storyline, which means that Mistika should not be used to support storyline details or other canon sources.
2008 summer set wave, which consisted of the Toa Nuva and Makuta, and was set in the Swamp of Secrets. Mistika means "Spirits of the Mist" in the Matoran Language. The six Mistika were Tahu, Gali, Onua, Krika, Bitil and Gorast. Both sides carried tools known as the Nynrah Ghostblasters, and each Mistika could combine with a Matoran similar to the Phantoka. Takanuva was also known as one of the Mistika Toa.
- The lids of the canisters were designed to look like the Kanohi Ignika.
- All of the Mistika sets other than Takanuva included Nynrah Ghostblasters.
- This was the first canister series to include two female sets (Gorast and Gali).
- The lid of the canisters had different designs on each side, scarred and non-scarred. The Makuta canisters had the Ignika lid facing left, showing the scarred side. The Toa canisters had the Ignika lid facing to the right, showing the smooth side.
- Despite being female, a typo in the Bionicle Mistika Game says "Gorast uses his stinger" instead of her.
- The Toa Mistika's design has been widely panned by fans who claim it varies too much from the original Nuva designs. These fans will often refer to the line as "Mistaka"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.