Onu- (sometimes abbreviated as Nu-) was a Matoran prefix meaning "earth". When used, it denoted that the object of its reference was associated with earth and/or the Element of Earth in particular. The prefix could also be incorporated into names.
- Onu-Kini - Earth temple
- Onu-Koro - Earth village
- Onu-Matoran - Earth villager
- Onu-Metru - Earth city (or earth district)
- Onu-Suva - Earth shrine
- Onu-Wahi - Earth region
- Nuhvok - The name of Earth Bohrok
- Nuhvok Va - The name of Earth Bohrok Va
- Nuhvok-Kal - The name of elite Earth Bohrok
- Onua - The name of a Toa of Earth
|Regular Elements: Ta- • Ga- • Le- • Po- • Onu- • Ko-|
Moral Elements: Av- • Kra-
Secondary Elements: Fe- • De- • Ba- • Ce- • Vo- • Su- • Fa- • Bo-
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.