- —Narration, BIONICLE Chronicles 1: Tale of the Toa
|Mask of Strength|
|Power(s)||Greatly increased user's strength|
|Kanoka||Regeneration; Enlarge; Remove Poison|
|Notable Wearer(s)||The Toa Mata (fomerly)|
The Kanohi Pakari was the Mask of Strength. It vastly increased the user's brute physical strength.
- Great: Kopaka used his recently-acquired Pakari to give more power to his paddling an ice raft across a lake of lava in BIONICLE Chronicles 1: Tale of the Toa.
- Hafu - Formerly; later replaced with a powerless Ruru.
- Kapura - Formerly; later replaced with a powerless Ruru.
- Lhii - Fictional
- Nuparu - Formerly; eventually given to Karzahni.
- Takua - Formerly; lost when he transformed into Takanuva.
- Various Rahi - Formerly; all now uninfected.
- Kirop - As an Av-Matoran; later replaced with powerless Shelek as a Shadow Matoran. Since reverted to Pakari.
The Pakari was first released in 2001; a black one was included in the Onua set, while a purple version was included in the promotional McDonald's Onepu set; the boxed Nui-Jaga set released in the same year came with four Pakari; two in purple, and two in light blue. It was also possible to get the Pakari in either red, blue, green white or brown in the Kanohi Mask packs released, which contained two randomly-selected masks. The red Pakari was also included in the BIONICLE watch and the blue one with the Tarakava.
In 2002, the Pakari was again released in orange in two sets: The Rahi Master Builder Set, and served as Nuparu's mask when the Matoran was first released in the Boxor set. It was also possible to get the Pakari in gold or silver in the Kanohi/Krana pack, which contained two randomly selected gold and silver masks and three Krana.
- In the original Mata Nui Online Game, the Pakari sported an odd design, looking like a fusion between a regular Pakari and a Ruru. This was corrected in the sequel.
- In Maori, "Pakari" means "strength".
|Kanohi • Krana • Kanohi Nuva • Krana-Kal • Kraata • Kanoka • Rhotuka • Zamor Spheres • Squids • Golden Armor|