|Tools||Staff of Fragmentation|
|Colors||Brown and dark gray|
The Panrahk then found the Avohkii in the hands of Takua and Jaller in Ko-Wahi. Kopaka helped them to flee, and the Rahkshi were frozen in a lake.Somehow, the Panrahk escaped and turned up in Kini-Nui. During the fight between the six Rahkshi and Toa Nuva, Panrahk was sealed in glass by a combined attack from Tahu and Lewa as he was sucked up with Lerahk and Guurahk.
Abilities and Traits
Panrahk are Rahkshi of Fragmentation. These serpents' Staff of Fragmentation could send a "bomb" through the ground and air, and cause it to explode on command. They are so powerful, that the ground under them cracks as they walk, in compliance to their explosive nature.
Panrahk Kraata were sand yellow metallic (dark gold) and brick yellow (tan).
You can always tell when Panrahk is drawing near: the ground blows up beneath his feet in a series of tiny explosions. His amazing Staff of Power can easily shatter any substance.
- A Panrahk was released as a canister set in 2003. Its set number was 8587.
- Panrahk contained 45 pieces.
- Comic 12: Absolute Power - First appearance
- Comic 13: Rise of the Rahkshi!
- Comic 14: At Last -- Takanuva!
- BIONICLE: Mask of Light (movie)
- BIONICLE: Mask of Light (book)
- BIONICLE: Volume 1
- BIONICLE 2: Challenge of the Rahkshi
- Rahkshi Promotional Comic
- BIONICLE Heroes - Non-canonical
- Rahkshi Promo Animations
- Comic 13: Rise of the Rahkshi! comic middle
|Named: Turahk • Panrahk • Vorahk • Lerahk • Guurahk • Kurahk|
Unnamed: Rahkshi of Heat Vision • Rahkshi of Weather Control • Rahkshi of Insect Control
Rahkshi Kaita: Rahkshi Kaita Za • Rahkshi Kaita Vo