| ||Dear Hewkii...|
| Somebody Isn't Doing Their Job
This article or section of our Archives is in need of improvement. Please help the Onu-Matoran to add information and make this exhibit worthy of The BIONICLE Wiki. If, however, this article has already been improved satisfactorily, please remove this template.
You get to choose from one of the six Piraka to play as. Each of them has a point chart with five available spots for each stat. The Piraka all have thier strengths and weaknesses. The stats are:
- Strength: How far your Zamor can be launched (Reidak is good here)
- Agility: How fast your Zamors are launched (Vezok is good here)
- Speed: How fast your Piraka walks (Thok and Vezok are good here)
- Intelligence: How long your powerups last (Zaktan is good here)
There are powerups which appear in the form of a bluish circle with a symbol. Moving your Piraka over one activates it. Most of them affect your Zamor Launcher and last for an amount of shots depending on your intelligence.
- Long Shot: Enables you to shoot all the way across the field and capture any Matoran with one shot.
- Rapid Fire: Makes your Zamor fire rapidly as title suggests. How rapid it fires depends on your agility.
- 3-Way: Enables you to fire three Zamor Spheres at three different angles.
- Two-Way: Makes your Zamor fire forwards and backwards from your Piraka.
- Speed Up: Makes your Piraka a bit faster for the rest of the level you are on or until you lose a life.
- Shield: Makes your Piraka invincible for a few seconds. Shield length varies between the Piraka.
There are six different types of matoran that can attack you.
- Ta-Matoran: Are moderately fast and attack you head on
- Ga-Matoran: slowest, but the strongest Matoran, fire rapid fire water bolts
- Le-Matoran: The fastest matoran, charges around the screen and attacks from behind
- Po-Matoran: Slow and weak, but can come at you in very large numbers
- Ko-Matoran: moderately slow, fires ice bolts.
- Onu-Matoran: Very slow, but fires pulse bolts that get larger the longer they travel
- Avak- Not very quick, but fires quickly and very far too.
- Hakann- pretty good in all categories- recommended for beginners.
- Zaktan- Fires slower than Avak and Vezok, but is very dangerous to the Matoran with power-ups.
- Thok- Run fast smart not very strong.
- Reidak-Very strong and slow.
- Vezok- Too fast, but fires very quickly, and is very effective with a 3-way power-up.