|Associated Color(s)||Green, blue|
|Associated Location(s)||Tesara, Bota Magna|
Plantlife, also known as Jungle, was an Elemental Power involving the vegetation in the Matoran Universe and Spherus Magna. It was one of the rarer elements, and was used infrequently by Toa, Turaga and Matoran.
Users of this element had a better understanding of plants, and plant-based poisons.
- Creating plantlife.
- Changing the form of plants.
- Manipulating the aspects of plantlife.
- Manipulating wood.
- Mutating Plantlife.
- Absorbing plants.
- Unleashing a Plantlife Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive).
- "Possessing" plantlife. - Element Lord-exclusive
- Immunity to organic poisons and venoms.
- Kraata and Rahkshi of Plant Control
- Most Makuta
- Takutanuva - Formerly; now unmerged
- Toa of Plantlife
- Bo-Matoran - Inaccessable
- Turaga of Plantlife - Reduced
- Skakdi of Plantlife - Only when used with another Skakdi.
- The Element Lord of Jungle
These locations were associated with the Element of Plantlife / Jungle:
- All Matoran, Toa and Turaga of Plantlife were male.
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma|
Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum|