|Associated Color(s)||Green, blue|
|Associated Location(s)||Tesara, Bota Magna|
Plantlife/(Jungle) was an intrinsic Elemental Power involving the wild forces of nature in the Matoran Universe and Spherus Magna. It was one of the rarer elements, and was used infrequently by Toa, Turaga and Matoran.
Though unconfirmed, it's likely that any users of this element would have been passively resistant to plant-based toxins, or have had an innate knowledge of plantlife, allowing them to create alchemical mixtures in order to become so.
- Creating plantlife.
- Changing the form of plants.
- Manipulating the aspects of plantlife.
- Manipulating wood.
- Mutating Plantlife.
- Absorbing plants.
- Unleashing a Plantlife Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive).
- "Possessing" plantlife. - Element Lord-exclusive
- (Unconfirmed) Generating plantlife based poison/toxins
- Kraata and Rahkshi of Plant Control
- Most Makuta
- Takutanuva - Formerly; now unmerged
- Toa of Plantlife
- Bo-Matoran - Inaccessable
- Turaga - Reduced
- Skakdi of Plantlife - Only when used with another Skakdi.
- The Element Lord of Jungle
These locations were associated with the Element of Plantlife/Jungle:
- All Matoran, Toa and Turaga of Plant Life were male.
- It is likely that the Tesara Glatorians, Gresh and Vastus, would have become Toa of Plantlife if they have been Matoran originally, but because Mata Nui associated the colour green with Air,(and Jungle was represented by only greens outside the Matoran Universe) they gained Toa Powers of that element instead.
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary|| Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma|
Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum|