|Associated Color(s)||Green, blue|
|Associated Location(s)||Tesara, Bota Magna|
Users of this element had a better understanding of plants such as poisons.
- Creating plantlife.
- Changing the form of plants.
- Manipulating the aspects of plantlife.
- Manipulating wood.
- Mutating Plantlife.
- Absorbing plants.
- Unleashing a Plantlife Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive).
- "Possessing" plantlife. - Element Lord-exclusive
- Immunity to organic poisons and venoms.
- Kraata and Rahkshi of Plant Control
- Most Makuta
- Takutanuva - Formerly; now unmerged
- Toa of Plantlife
- Bo-Matoran - Inaccessable
- Turaga of Plantlife - Reduced
- Skakdi of Plantlife - Only when used with another Skakdi.
- The Element Lord of Jungle
These locations were associated with the Element of Plantlife / Jungle:
- All Matoran, Toa and Turaga of Plantlife were male.
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary|| Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma|
Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.