Po- was a Matoran prefix meaning "stone". When used, it denoted that the object of its reference was associated with stone and/or the Element of Stone in particular. The prefix could also be incorporated into names.
- Po-Kini - Stone temple
- Po-Koro - Stone village
- Po-Matoran - Stone villager
- Po-Metru - Stone city (or stone district)
- Po-Suva - Stone shrine
- Po-Wahi - Stone region
- Pahrak - The name of Stone Bohrok
- Pahrak Va - The name of Stone Bohrok Va
- Pahrak-Kal - The name of elite Stone Bohrok
- Pohatu - The name of a Toa of Stone
|Regular Elements: Ta- • Ga- • Le- • Po- • Onu- • Ko-|
Moral Elements: Av- • Kra-
Secondary Elements: Fe- • De- • Ba- • Ce- • Vo- • Su- • Fa- • Bo-
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.