- —Narration, BIONICLE Adventures 7: Web of the Visorak
|Mask of Translation|
|Power(s)||Let user translate other languages|
|Kanoka||Remove Poison; Enlarge|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Matoran/Toa/Turaga Nokama|
The Kanohi Rau was the Mask of Translation. The Great Rau gave its user the power to understand and speak in almost any written or spoken language. The Noble Rau, however, only lets the user understand writing and symbols. Both the Great and Noble versions allow the user to understand the intention behind carvings. However, if the target language is too old, then a Rau will not be able to translate it.
- Great: Toa Nokama used her Rau to talk to a frightened Muaka in BIONICLE Adventures 6: Maze of Shadows.
- Noble: Turaga Nokama used her Rau to translate the text on the back of the Kanohi Avohkii in Mask of Light.
- Toa Metru Nokama - Formerly; briefly lost when she became a Toa Hordika; transformed into its Noble version when she became a Turaga.
- An imprisoned Toa forced by Makuta Mutran to speak with several Blade Burrower
- Turaga Vakama - Former secondary mask; destroyed during the sinking of Ta-Koro.
- Turaga Nokama - Primary mask
- Turaga Matau - Secondary mask
- Turaga Onewa - Secondary mask
- Turaga Whenua - Secondary mask
- Turaga Nuju - Secondary mask
- The Toa Mata - Former secondary masks; lost when they became Toa Nuva; now with the Turaga.
- Hafu - Formerly on Metru Nui; replaced with a powerless Ruru on Mata Nui.
- A Ta-Matoran who searched for Artakha during the search for the Seventh Toa.
- Nokama (formerly)
It was first released in a light blue color in 2001 as part of the Turaga Nokama set. It was also released in the colors of the other Turaga: orange, lime green, tan, dark grey, and light grey. It later appeared in the Ahkmou set of 2004.
|Kanohi • Krana • Kanohi Nuva • Krana-Kal • Kraata • Kanoka • Rhotuka • Zamor Spheres • Squids • Golden Armor|