|Ring of Ice|
|Former Residents||Ice-type Rahi (except for Manutri)|
|Size||Huge (more like "wide")|
The Ring of Ice was the ice-covered shoreline of Voya Nui. Many ice-type Rahi such as Ice Gafna or Ice Burnak live here. Manutri penguins also live here. It is also where the Piraka first landed/washed ashore shortly before taking over Voya Nui.
It is unknown what happen to the Ring of Ice after Voya Nui returned to its position on the Southern Continent. Later on as the Matoran Universe collapsed; it is assumed that all of the Rahi from here (if they survived) migrated to Spherus Magna.
- Comic 27: Fractures (First Appearance)
- BIONICLE Legends 1: Island of Doom
- BIONICLE Legends 2: Dark Destiny
- BIONICLE Legends 5: Inferno
- BIONICLE Heroes
- According to Christian Faber, the Ice Ring around Voya Nui formed as a way of preserving the island outside of the Matoran Universe, similar to how organs are put on ice when removed from the human body during transplants.
|Fire Regions: Mt. Valmai • Lake of Lava • Chamber of Life • Lava Reservoirs|
Water Regions: The Cape of No Hope • Lagoon Entrance • Mahri Nui (Formerly) • Voya Nui Bay
Village Regions: Matoran Stronghold • Matoran Village • The Jungle Sanctuary • Canyon Fortress
Piraka Regions: Piraka Stronghold • The Chamber of Truth • Piraka Outpost
Ignika Chambers: Staircase to the Ignika • The Zone of Nightmares • The Chamber of Death • Umbra and Protodax's Chamber • Lava Chamber Gate
Other Regions: Ring of Ice • Cavern of Historical Records • Desert of Sorrows • The Green Belt
Lake of Protodermis • Nui Caves • Stone Cord (Destroyed)