|Solis Magna System|
|Primary Residents||Glatorian, Toa, Matoran, Agori, Skrall, Vorox, Turaga, Kestora, Zyglak, Skakdi, Vortixx, Zesk, Bone Hunters, Makuta (two), various other species|
Following is a list of the known planets in the BIONICLE Solar System.
- Spherus Magna - The planet of the Great Beings, containing the original source of Energized Protodermis in its core. During the Shattering, the planet was split into three parts: Bara Magna, Bota Magna and Aqua Magna. It is now re-fused.
- Aqua Magna - A moon of Bara Magna, once the Great Sea on Spherus Magna. When Mata Nui fell asleep, he fell here. It was completely covered by water except for the island of Mata Nui (Location) and Voya Nui. When Mata Nui was destroyed and Voya Nui fell back into place, the planet became bare again. It orbited Bara Magna and broke off from Spherus Magna at the end of the Core War. It is now part of the planet Spherus Magna again.
- Bara Magna - A desert planet and the largest of the three pieces of Spherus Magna. It was the planet which the Kanohi Ignika, with Mata Nui's spirit trapped inside, was cast onto. Mata Nui then fused Bara Magna, Bota Magna, and Aqua Magna together to recreate Spherus Magna.
- Bota Magna - A jungle planet that orbited Bara Magna. It broke off from Spherus Magna at the end of the Core War. The planet was inhabited by villagers and beasts. It is now part of the planet Spherus Magna.
- Red Star - Revealed to be a transport hub for the Matoran Universe
- Spirit Stars
- Solis Magna - The sun
- Mata Nui explored the Solar System many years ago and crashed onto Aqua Magna when he was infected with a virus.
- With the way Bara Magna and it's former moons were aligned and the position and shape of the nebulae surrounding them, the system takes on the shape of the symbol of the Three Virtues.
|Solis Magna System: Spherus Magna (Aqua Magna • Bara Magna • Bota Magna) • Solis Magna|
Others: Matoran Universe • Red Star • Spirit Stars