Pohatu using his Stone powers
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Brown |
Secondary: Tan, black, gunmetal, golden brown, orange-brown, dull orange
|Associated Location(s)||Po-Metru, Po-Wahi, Po-Koro|
Stone was a creative and stoic Elemental Power involving the essence of perseverance in the Matoran Universe and Spherus Magna. This was one of the most common elements, and was used frequently by Toa, Turaga and Matoran.
Toa of Stone had near perfect control of the element, while Po-Matoran were much stronger than others, allowing them to become expert carvers and Kolhii players. Turaga of Stone had powers somewhere in the middle.
All users of this element were passively far stronger than other beings.
- Creating stone.
- Manipulating stone.
- Absorbing stone.
- Destroying stone by sensing weak points.
- Setting a delayed stone reaction (Toa Nuva-exclusive).
- Unleashing a Stone Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive).
- "Possessing" stone. - Element Lord-exclusive
With all wielding different elements, six Toa could combine their powers to create a Protodermis cage, capable of sealing away powerful beings, such as the likes of Makuta Teridax, or the Bahrag Queens. Freeing trapped entities required a shard of the prison to be charged with the same elemental powers used to construct it.
Beings other than Toa could not combine their powers at all, making them the only ones able to do so.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Fire, it can be used to create lava.
- It could also create glass when combined with Fire after being reduced to sand by Air.
- When combined with the Elemental Power Air it could create a sand cyclone.
These beings were wielders of the Element of Stone:
- Po-Matoran - Inaccessible
- Toa of Stone
- Turaga of Stone - Reduced
- Skakdi of Stone - when in combination with another
- Guardian - Rhotuka spinner power
- Turaga of Stone - Weakened
- The Element Lord of Rock
These locations were affiliated with the Element of Stone:
- The White Quartz Mountains
- The Black Spike Mountains
- The Cavern of Rock
- Po-Metru - Formerly; now abandoned.
- Po-Wahi - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- Po-Koro - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- Po-Kini - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- The Elemental Power of Stone afforded no direct control over terrain, clay, soil or otherwise "Earthy" materials.
- All Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of Stone were male.
- The main colors representing Stone and Earth were switched on Spherus Magna, with Rock (Stone) represented primarily by black, instead of browns and tans.
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary|| Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma|
Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum|