|Stop the Morbuzakh|
|Online Game Information|
Stop the Morbuzakh was an online game released by LEGO in 2004. You play as Toa Vakama in a Ta-Metru district trying to prevent Morbuzakh vines from collapsing the pillars supporting a track on which vats of Protodermis run. To do this, you must use your Kanoka Disk Launcher to hit the vines. You must collect different Kanoka disks to bring down different-colored vines. If too many vines reach the top, molten Protodermis consumes the station, and the game is over.
- A - Aim up
- Z - Aim down
- Arrow keys - Move
- Spacebar - Launch disk
- Ctrl - Change Kanoka disks
The main enemy in the game were the Morbuzakh, and more specifically the Morbuzakh Vines. There are three different kinds of vines:
- Green Vines: The most common vine in the beginning. They can be defeated with a single shot of the Kanoka Launcher. For each Green Vine defeated, 25 points were received.
- Yellow Vines: Can only be defeated in two shots twice normally, or one with a Ga-Metru Freezing disk. For each Yellow Vine defeated, 50 points were received.
- Blue Vines: The least common vine in the beginning. They can only be defeated with a Ga-Metru Freezing disk. For each Blue Vine defeated, 100 points were received.
Players also earn 5 points for every vat that makes a complete circuit of the area without falling into the lava.
- Quick-shot: Destroy multiple vines within a 10-second time window.
- Trick-shot: Hitting a vine with a disk that bounces off when shooting it to somewhere else instead of shooting it at the vine
- Long-shot: Destroy a vine from the other side of the map.
- Hero: Finish with a score of 1500 or higher.
- When it was released, scores were supposed to earn Kanoka Points, but that update never came.
- In the game, the player's Kanoka Launcher was yellow, not silver.