|“||...Kongu focused the power of his mask on the Mask of Life fused to Vezon. At first, all he 'heard' was silence. Then there was a jumble of colors and images and sounds all running together like a fast-moving stream.||”|
–Narrator, BIONICLE Legends 5: Inferno, center
Toa Inika Kongu's organic Great Suletu
|Mask of Telepathy|
|Power(s)||Let user read minds and project thoughts|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Krakua, Kongu (fomerly)|
The Kanohi Suletu was the Mask of Telepathy. It gave its user the power to project their thoughts into the minds of others and read the thoughts of others. One common attack method with this Kanohi was creating mental noise in an opponent's mind. A Suletu is always on at a low level.
- Great: Toa Kongu used his Suletu to read the Ignika's 'mind' and then transfer its thoughts into Vezon's mind in BIONICLE Legends 5: Inferno.
- Toa Krakua - In the shape of a Great Hau
- An unnamed Toa who died outside of Karzahni - Formerly
- Matoran Hewkii - Briefly
- Takanuva - Briefly
- Matoran Kongu - Formerly on Karzahni; became organic when he became a Toa Inika.
- Toa Inika Kongu - Formerly wore an organic version; mask altered into a Zatth by the Ignika when he became a Toa Mahri.
- Matoran Krakua - Formerly; in the shape of a Hau; transformed into its Great version when he became a Toa.