Ta- was a Matoran prefix meaning "fire". When used, it denoted that the object of its reference was associated with fire and/or the Element of Fire in particular. The prefix could also be incorporated into names.
- Ta-Kini - Fire temple
- Ta-Koro - Fire village
- Ta-Matoran - Fire villager
- Ta-Metru - Fire city (or fire district)
- Ta-Suva - Fire shrine
- Ta-Wahi - Fire region
- Tahnok - The name of Fire Bohrok
- Tahnok Va - The name of Fire Bohrok Va
- Tahnok-Kal - The name of elite Fire Bohrok
- Tahu - The name of a Toa of Fire
| Regular Elements: Ta- • Ga- • Le- • Po- • Onu- • Ko-|
Moral Elements: Av- • Kra-
Secondary Elements: Fe- • De- • Ba- • Ce- • Vo- • Su- • Fa- • Bo-
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.