- ToaAuserv created it i think, along with the other leaked names for summer. I think it should be allowed on the wiki, and the other summer sets as well. The evil dudeArnie 15:37, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
- where was it said the Makuta of Artahka was one of the three makuta in Dark Mirror: chap. 4-5? -Panakalego 01:26, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- i'm sorry, but i didn't see anything in reference to the Makuta of Artahka in Chap. 4 or 5. -Panakalego 01:46, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
Yes, but where did you hear that? -Panakalego 01:55, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
Is the mask confirmed
Confirming the new info...
- Reported that Miserix was killed in a Rahi-Building accident --> Ummm... page 174 or 175 of BZP "Greg Discussion Topic"
- Took over Zakaz --> http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=301531
By the way, does anybody agree with BZP member Cathekis that "The idea of Krika rolling his eyes and grudgingly accepting the extra workload of a second region to look after is strangely adorable."
I think there needs to be a better picture of Krika in the chronicle.Toafan13 21:18, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
I've read it in the book atleast 15 times and i still don't get how Gorast killed him.Toafan13 01:24, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
He also appeared in Legends#11, The Final Battle.Toafan13 01:26, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Im guessing lego wants to bring him back so didn't really kill him Venomclaw 21:37, 29 March 2009 (UTC)What do you mean? His death was confirmed and even if he survived his Felnas death Teridax would have killed him upon taking Mata-nui's body. Anyway, as soon as reign of shadows reaches its final chapter we will never again hear if the Matoran Universe.
BobTheDoctor27 We saved the O-Zone Layer, now let's save Bionicle Reviews Wiki!!!!