|Toa Empire Information|
|Enemies||The Rebellion, surviving members of the Brotherhood of Makuta, Dark Hunters|
|Goal||Enforce "order" in Metru Nui|
This empire was ruled by Toa Tuyet. Takanuva ended up here accidentally after being teleported by Brutaka's cracked Kanohi Olmak. In this timeline, the Toa Mata never undertook the transformation to Toa Nuva.
In this timeline's empire, the majority of the Toa, under the influence of Tuyet, were depicted as arrogant spiteful leaders, as opposed to their noble and selfless ways in the Matoran Universe.
A few exceptions in this typical character of a Toa were Pohatu, Lesovikk and Krakua, who joined a resistance group against Tuyet. They made one attack upon her at the Coliseum, after which she was forced into the void between dimensions by Takanuva.
- Alternate Tahu (Deceased)
- Alternate Kopaka (Deceased)
- Alternate Gali (Deceased)
- Alternate Kualus
- Alternate Bomonga
- Alternate Gaaki
- Alternate Pouks
- Alternate Pohatu (Spy for Resistance Group)
- Alternate Unidentified Toa of Iron
- Alternate Unidentified Toa of Plasma
- Alternate Onua
- Alternate Unidentified Toa of Magnetism
- Alternate Lewa (Deceased)
- Alternate Unidentified Toa of Plantlife