|Power||None, cold resistant|
|Function||Channeling Elemental energy, melee combat|
|User(s)||Toa Mahri Matoro (formerly)|
The Twin Cutters were two sharp blades that Toa Mahri Matoro used to focus his elemental power over Ice. The Twin Cutters were transformed from Matoro's Energized Ice Sword from his time as a Toa Inika. The Twin Cutters were transformed into pure energy by the Kanohi Ignika in order to resuscitate the Great Spirit Mata Nui.
- The Twin Cutters were first released with the Toa Mahri Matoro set in 2007.
- A Twin Cutter was included as part of the 2007 Maxilos set's Dual-bladed black fire sword.
- They were also used as Kirop's weapons in 2008.
- They were also made as a shield in Raanu's sheid in 2009; it was made of 2 cutters which were red.
- Two Twin Cutters were released as part of the 2008 Phantoka Lewa Nuva set.
- A black piece of the Twin Cutter was released with the 2009 Skrall as part of its sword.