I'm the "night-time" admin on here as well as rollbacker on HP and SP.
I started collecting BIONICLE since August 25, 2001 (I remember the date because of the 9/11 disaster and Pohatu was my only Bionicle set back then) and joined the Kanoka Club and Lego Club on July 2002 (I am still in the Lego Club and MLN).
How did I get the other comic issues that I miss? Well though going to thrift stores (almost every day back then) and one time traded my favorite Pokemon card for the first 3 issues to a former classmate at local homeschool group way back then. The other Bionicle sets were 90% from thrift stores, 5% were prizes, gift swap/exchange, and B-day/Christmas gifts, and 5% from the clearance section at the retail stores or online (mostly me buying them or getting them free as gifts), but the Bionicle media like video games and books are somehow found by mostly by my mom.
Anyways....back to editing! (flee off somewhere on the wiki)
|This is a Personal Image Belonging to amanda113122|
This user has uploaded this image for personal use and is currently using it. Any image not relating to canon BIONICLE that does not have this template will be deleted over a course of a few days.
My Current Bionicle CollectionEdit
-Toa Mata: Tahu, Onua, Pohatu, Lewa, Gali and Kopaka
-Rahi: Nui-Rama (a few pieces missing, but I will find the spare parts one day), Nui-Jaga (their parts are starting break; minor rebuilt soon), and Manas
-a few original Matoran and some are McDonald's promo: Kongu, Huki (now change to Hewkii), Jala (aka Jaller), and few scatter parts of Matoro, Macku, and Onepu (which I found in a local thrift store in 2002, only Kongu and Huki had their posters).
Toa Nuva: Tahu Nuva (2x), Gali Nuva, Pohatu Nuva, Kopaka Nuva, Onua Nuva, and Lewa Nuva (UPDATE: brought another one thus Lewa is back to my collection! ^^ )
Bohrok Va: Gahlok Va, Lehvak Va, Kohrak Va, Pahrak Va
Bohrok: Nuhvok, Kohrak, Gahlok, Pahrak, Tahnok, and Lehvak Note: Lehvak's arm and leg pieces were deform and couldn't be finish back then (Lehvak is almost complete as of 2011)
Others: Boxor (the instructions has a lot of errors and mis-steps) and Exo-Toa (2x) Note: both found in the thrift store on different months (one came with the whole box set and other from a bag of assorted bags of different Lego theme sets)
Bohrok-Kal: Kohrak-Kal, Pahrak-Kal (with a poster), Lehvak-Kal, and few scatter parts of Nuhvok-Kal and Gahlok-Kal (I have two mini-cds, but I don't remember which one they belong to)
Rahkshi: Kurahk (2x), Guurahk, Turahk, Panrahk, Lerahk, and Vorahk (Super Target edition)
Matoran: Hewkii and Hahli (I found some of the Lego pieces of hers among a bag of assorted Bionicle pieces and parts)
Toa of Light: Takanuva and his vehicle
Toa Metru: Whenua, Nokama, Matau, Vakama, Onewa, and Nuju (Note: when I got Onewa, his "twin pikes" were slightly deformed.)
Matoran: Vhisola, Ahkmou, Ehrye, Nuhrii, and Tehutti
Vahki: Nuurakh, Bordakh (limited edition with the Mask and Disk of Time), and Rorzakh
Dark Hunters: Krekka (finally completed this year after finding all his missing parts) and Nidhiki (finally completed on 2008)
Others: Turaga Dume and Nivawk (Nivawk is missing almost all of his pieces)
Note: Krekka, Nidhiki, and Nivawk sets were the first Bionicle sets that I own that were brought and found as incomplete packages due to the fact there is suppose to be 4-5 bags of Lego Bionicle pieces in each set and after a month's trip of refunding the sets (all the sets have the same incomplete packages regardless of which stores to refund them). My mom decided to help me find the missing pieces by shopping at thrift stores. As of now; Nivawk is currently the last set to finish building.
Toa Hordika: Vakama, Nokama, Whenua, Onewa, Matau, and Nuju
Visorak: Keelerak, Oohnorak, Roporak, and Vohtarak
Toa Hagah: Iruini and Norik (Walmart special edition) and Bomonga (recently found his box, not sure where I mis-place him...)
Roodaka (Bionicle 3rd movie)
Toa Inika: Hewkii, Nuparu, and Kongu (both Nuparu & Kongu are missing their secondary weapon with the zamor balls)
Piraka: Zaktan (incomplete set; missing his zamor spheres and a piece of his armor)
Toa Mahri: Jaller, Hahli, Matoro, and Kongu
Barraki: Pridak, Mantax, and Carapar
Playset: Toa Undersea Attack (2007 set that was found and brought in late 2009)
Toa Phantoka: Phantoka Kopaka (Nuva), Phantoka Pohatu (Nuva), and Phantoka Lewa (Nuva)
Av-Matoran: Solek, Photok
Toa Mistika: Mistika Tahu (Nuva) and Mistika Onua (Nuva) - the first one came with only his container and a few parts, but I managed to find another set WITH the figure- ^^
Makuta Mistika: Bitil and Gorast
Rahi: Klakk (Brickmaster exclusive)
Vehicle: Jetrax T6 with Makuta Antroz in his adapted form (Super Target limited edition)
Titans: Toa Ignika (missing some pieces), Takanuva, Makuta Icarax (Limited Edition)
Glatorians: Skrall, Vorox, and Strakk
Glatorian Legends: Vastus and Gelu
Agori: Tarduk, Berix, Zesk, Atakus, and Metus
Glatorians' Vehicles: Cendox V1 with its rider, Agori Crotesius and Thornatus V9 with its rider, Glatorian Perditus
Bionicle Stars: Tahu, Takanuva, Rahkshi, Skrall, Gresh, and Piraka.
Toa/Masters: Pohatu & Gali
Other Bionicle-related products/media:
- Tahu Nuva and Onua Nuva toothbrushes (both used and thrown away except the spare masks, but I have a brand-new never open Onua Nuva toothbrush somewhere)
- Lego Bionicle: the Board game: Quest for Makuta
- Toys R Us promotional item: Lego Bionicle the trivial mini-board game 2x (you get it from the Bionicle event of the release of the Toa Nuva products)
- Video games: Lego Bionicle: the game (PC), Lego Bionicle Heroes (PC, DS, and Wii), Lego Bionicle: Tales of Tohunga (GBA), Lego Bionicle: Matoran Adventures (GBA), and Lego Bionicle: Maze of Shadows (GBA)
- A small pile of Bionicle TCG cards and an empty Rahi Challenge booster pack box
- All four movies
- A bunch of Bionicle books: all four Chronicles books, #1-5, #7-9 (missing #6 and #10) Adventures, #1, #4-7, and #9-11 Legends, and the Mask of Light movie book, and a 3-in-1 (very rare) hardcover book that has Bionicle Adventures #1-3 in it and also another rare hardcover book: Bionicle Chronicles Collection.
- Other books: BIONICLE encyclopedia & the updated encyclopedia, a used BIONICLE Collector's Sticker Book, The Official Guide to BIONICLE, BIONICLE Metru Nui: City of Legends (one used and other brand new with the stickers), BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts, BIONICLE: Dark Hunters, and BIONICLE Annual.
- All of the Bionicle comics (except for one that was never publish anywhere else then the promotional comic given out in China a long time ago) + the Collector's Edition BIONICLE issue #1.
- Lego Bionicle watch that supposedly you can buy in U.K. (the instructions show a U.K. flag above it among other languages)
Now its 2013. I am now trying be active on searching any thrift stores/retailers or websites that may have Lego Bionicle sets or random bags of their parts and any Lego Bionicle books. It may takes months or years, but hopefully I can find them all or most of the rare sets.
Maybe/searching for/getting soon ListEdit
- Axon, Umbra, and Kalmah (currently with Ivjub whom been busy on...his own stuff)
- An ultra rare 1st edition Holofoil Toa Mata Pohatu TCG card (its kinda expensive; but one day I will get it)
- Mata Nui (ultra rare set) < Searching for both the small set and the titan set
Teridax (ultra rare set)FOUND AND BROUGHT IT! ^^
- find most of the McDonald Bionicle toys (random chance to find them)
- expend my "repair box" by finding extra Bionicle pieces/"weapons"
In my "repair box" (updates)Edit
- More Rahkshi pieces (mostly Turahk and Lerahk)
- Extra sets (without weapons and/or missing some pieces): Guurahk, Lerahk, and Bohrok Lehvak
Semi-active (mostly in the daytime)
- Helping out other wiki/wikia (s)
- is currently trying to finish up several of my self-projects on many other wiki/wikia (s)
- I am sometimes online on the BioMedia Project Forums or on Wiki Metru Forums!
Well.......You have reach to the void of endless imagination and... energized protodermis. If you don't want to be the next "victim" of Kaisira, Toa of Void then don't read this page!