Products That I Have
- Onua Nuva
- Lewa Nuva
- Pohatu Nuva
- Gali Nuva
- Kopaka Nuva
- Tahu Nuva
- Toa Hordika Vakama
- Toa Hordika Whenua
- Toa Hordika Onewa
- Toa Hordika Matau
- Toa Hordika Nuju
- Toa Iruini
- Toa Norik
- Battle of Metru Nui
- Toa Jaller
- Toa Hahli
- Toa Nuparu
- Toa Hewkii
- Toa Kongu
- Toa Matoro
- Vezon and Fenrakk
- Race for the Mask of Life
- Toa Mahri Kongu
- Toa Mahri Jaller
- Toa Mahri Hewkii
- Toa Mahri Nuparu
- Toa Mahri Hahli
- Toa Mahri Matoro
- Maxilos and Spinax
- Barraki Deepsea Patrol
- Toa Terrain Crawler
- Toa Kopaka
- Toa Lewa
- Toa Pohatu
- Toa Ignika
- Mutran and Vican
My Favourite Characters
- Lewa - He is my favourite colour and he is a friendly character.
- Jaller - He has always been a brave hero. He makes a great Toa.
- Matoro - One of the kindest characters in the series. It was really sad that he died.
- Kongu - Like with Lewa, he is my favourite colour and he is a really good character.
- Hewkii - He is a great fighter, both as a Matoran and as a Toa.
- Gresh - He has a lot of guts for a rookie and he is also my favourite colour.
- Strakk - I like the way he looks.
- Zaktan - A truly fearsome and awesome villain.
- Vezok - This guy is a total brute.
- Hakann - Talk about merciless!
- Lariska - Even though I haven't seen what she looks like yet, she's a pretty awesome villainess.
- Kalmah - He's the most interesting Barraki of them all.
- Carapar - He pulls off quite the brutish look.
- Krika - The Makuta full of honour , which makes him the most interesting Makuta of all.
- Sahmad - He seems to have more of a good side in him than we thought. He is also one of those antagonists that you can't help having sympathy for.
My Least Favourite Characters
- Umbra - He may be a skillful fighter, but he was kind of useless in a way.
- Gelu - He hardly has any strong spirit in him and he is not a good fighter.
My Favourite Products
- The Toa Mata - They have always been good products.
- The Toa Inika - Their designs were awesome, especially with their light-up tools.
- The Piraka - Their designs made them look pretty mean.
- Gresh - The way they designed him is pretty unique.
- Strakk - His design was excellent, how they made him appear to have ice as part of his body.
- Krika - Of all the Mistika, Krika probably would have worked out the most because of his design.
- Axalara T9 - It was a cool vehicle and its functions were great.
My Least Favourite Products
- Bionicle Stars - I don't even have these and looking at them, I'm glad I don't. I mean I would have thought that Nektann would be bigger.
- Umbra - I can see what people mean about the wheels. Not only would Umbra fall face down, but he would also do the splits as well. And I can see that they were right about the staff too. I can't even move his had around.
- Vastus - This product had a few flaws. For starters, if you wanted Vastus to have free-moving arms, you would have to do a bit of an extended dismantling with his spear, like with Umbra. And there is nothing to keep the piece that holds his legs in place, so you have to watch it with Vastus' legs or you'll end up pulling that piece off. And there are two parts on his back that are open, but nothing to put into them. It's a shame that Vastus had to end up on this list, because he happens to be my favourite colour.
- The Toa Mahri (Mainly Kongu) - These guys had better designs as the Toa Inika. Jaller and Hahli were okay and they probably worked out the most out of the Toa Mahri. I'm kind of more neutral to Hewkii, mainly because he did attempt to look cool. Nuparu's design was just "meh". Matoro and Kongu may be some of my favourite characters, but their designs weren't very good. Matoro's design was pretty average. And Kongu (in my opinion) is by far the worst, being suddenly so short compared to his Inika counterpart and having no weapon of his own - just two Cordak Blasters.
My favorite pages
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.