|Group||Toa Mata/Toa Nuva|
|Colors||Blue, white, green|
|Element/Powers||Ice, Air, Water|
|Tools||Air Katana, Aqua Axes|
Air Axe, Ice Sword, Ice Shield (Formerly)
Wairuha, along with Akamai, defeated the Manas in Teridax's lair. However, upon approaching Makuta's inner sanctum, Wairuha was then ripped apart back into Lewa, Gali and Kopaka by Makuta's aura of darkness.
After having trouble defeating Kohrak-Kal, Lewa met with Kopaka and Gali, and the three merged into Wairuha Nuva. However, Kohrak-Kal soon teamed up with Gahlok-Kal and Lehvak-Kal, and the Bohrok-Kal merged into the Bohrok-Kal Kaita Ja. Combining its powers, the Bohrok-Kal Kaita overwhelmed Wairuha, and he split into the three Toa Nuva that formed him.
Powers and Equipment
Wairuha wore the Kanohi Rua, The Mask of Wisdom. It gave him the powers of levitation, x-ray vision, and water breathing. When the Toa Mata turned into the Toa Nuva, they could form Wairuha Nuva, who wore the Kanohi Rua Nuva. Wairuha had the powers of Air, Ice, and Water, and these were enhanced as Wairuha Nuva. He carried a dual axe-and-sword, and a shield.
Wairuha could be created as a combiner set out of the parts of Gali, Lewa, and Kopaka canister sets, released in 2001.
Wairuha Nuva could be created out of parts from the Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, and Lewa Nuva canister sets, released in 2002.
- In the Mata Nui Online Game and BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui, Wairuha was portrayed as wearing a silver Kanohi Rua, while in the sets he wore a green one.
- The Mask of Wisdom was included in the #8546 Power Pack set, although it was shaped like a Great Hau.
- The Mask of Wisdom was released (though not advertised as such) in its "Silver Miru" form in the gold-and-silver mask packs.
- Comic 3: Triumph of the Toa - In a vision; first appearance
- BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui - Cancelled
- Mata Nui Online Game
- Comic 11: A Matter of Time... - First appearance as Wairuha Nuva
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated
- Wairuha Building Instructions, Part 1 at the BioMedia Project
- Wairuha Building Instructions, Part 2 at the BioMedia Project
- Wairuha Building Instructions, Part 3 at the BioMedia Project
- Wairuha Nuva Building Instructions, Part 1 at the BioMedia Project
- Wairuha Nuva Building Instructions, Part 2 at the BioMedia Project
- Wairuha Nuva Building Instructions, Part 3 at the BioMedia Project
|Matoran: Toa Kaita (Akamai • Wairuha) • Matoran Kaita • Turaga Kaita|
Bohrok Kaita: (Bohrok Kaita Ja • Bohrok Kaita Za) • Bohrok Va Kaita
Bohrok-Kal Kaita (Bohrok-Kal Kaita Ja • Bohrok-Kal Kaita Za)
Rahkshi Kaita: (Rahkshi Kaita Za • Rahkshi Kaita Vo)
|Matoran Nui • Turaga Nui|
|Piraka Fusion • Golden-Skinned Being • Takutanuva • "Prototype"|